domenica, maggio 20, 2007

back to work

I've been busy lately and had few time to update the blog. but I'm back with some news:


  • the new NIN album. dark, gloomy, and probably the highest point of the post industrial music. definitely the music that best represent our times but not for everybody. if you want to listen to it check it out at my_space


  • so it's true that the smashing pumpkins are back. the new song tarantula is available at this link.
    I have been fan of them since day one, but I have hard time in understanding that 80s clean guitar of the single.probably it's a new trend.


  • I'm following the NBA play-off and somehow I hate the SA spurs. It's not matter that I like one team better than another one, it's just that I dont like the SA guys because they win too much. The lost of Nash, and Phoenix suns was heart-breaking. Let's see this week with the Utah jazz(there are two guys from UIUC) but we are already 1-0. It would be cool to see LeBron in the final. That would be really cool Dan!


  • I start watching the soap operaDr House, that is a TV series on FOX about this grouchy doctor without a leg. He is like Sherlock Holmes in a hospital but there are some love stories going on. These love stories make more fun to watch it. Otherwise I watch this thing called Ultimate that is mixed martial arts fights.


  • AC Torino will be in serie A next year, and finally we will have again Juventus-Torino! Next Sunday let's cross the finger for Parma-Empoli, hoping to remain Serie A


  • Reading a Korean book I found the Korean Alberto Sordi(famous Italian actor)




Nessun commento: